What are the financial impacts of your decisions? Are you leveraging your full potential within the market? How does the market react to your brand? Do you get the optimal return on your investment? How can your product reach a greater share of the market potential?
At maix analytics we are experts in market analyses and strategies. We have extensive experience in analyzing and solving complex problems for a wide variety of industries, both in Germany and internationally.
While many methods complement each other, we often find two higher-level approaches most appropriate:
- B2B market analyses motivated by deal-driven questions concerning future strategies.
- B2C market analyses, which are typically more focused on assessing your brand and actual marketing.
Prioritization in B2B markets
Complex market structures and fierce competition make well-founded decision processes a necessity. We often find very mature B2B markets in which few competitors are performing very efficient based on few drivers. Examples of the questions we answer are:
- What is the potential of product X?
- What is the current market share?
- Should I invest in a new product?
- How well are my main competitors performing?
- Which factors create the most value for my customers with the highest potential?
By examining the marketplace as well as your potential and performance, we are able to provide the answers to these questions and set the right course for your business success.
B2C brand analyzes
Assessing the strength of your brand is essential in B2C environments where complex decision-making processes increase the importance of your brand. We use multiple methods to measure the performance of your brand and provide customized solutions to your questions and problems.
Examples of typical focus areas are:
- Brand funnel performance: awareness, consideration, purchase and loyalty
- Brand position in relation to price and quality: Are you perceived as average or do you stand out?
- Measurement and assessment of marketing investments
- Development of concepts with the greatest potential
- Campaign evaluation