For years customer orientation has dominated the thoughts and conversations of every trade. Nevertheless, many companies are still at an early stage in terms of their customer strategy. With our help and experience, your business can ensure that the desired customer experience is clearly defined and an integral part of your business philosophy.
An effective customer strategy leads to a clearer differentiation, which in turn leads to greater growth. It’s been proven that a sophisticated customer experience is a reliable way to unlock the full potential of your existing customer base.
Although most companies have already taken a variety of analyses regarding their customers, we often see a great unfulfilled potential. To avoid this, you need a much more sophisticated approach in which we talk to your customers and employees in order to find the core of the underlying value creation.
Some of the questions we often find unanswered are:
- Why are we perceived as unique? What exactly will our customers lack if they no longer choose us?
- What is the potential in the existing customer base?
- How much does a new customer cost us? How many customers do we lose each year?
- What are the most important areas of improvement when it comes to attracting new customers?
- How can we ensure that all employees with customer contact know exactly what customers feel and experience?